[RTTY] RM-11708

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 9 20:20:08 EST 2014

I have written my [new] director requesting that he introduce a
resolution to *withdraw* RM-11708 at the January Board Meeting
and require a *recorded vote*.   Perhaps some of the other Directors
can be persuaded to join him ...

After all, if Sumner and Imlay could withdraw RM-11308 (which in spite
of its flaws was more technically sound by maintaining separation
between wide band and narrow band modes), they should have no trouble
withdrawing this garbage and proposing that the Commission study and
modernize the entire bandwidth/emission structure rather than pre-
ordain one outcome.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV