[RTTY] RM-11708

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Thu Jan 9 21:19:25 EST 2014

>I have written my director as well  Don telling him my
>disappointment with the way the ARRL has handled this whole ordeal,
>especially the
>way they have been dismissive of us who oppose RM-11708. When i got
>my ticket in 62 the BOD included a survey of how the membership felt
>on a subject but when the present group started worming their way
>into the arrl this stopped.. bottom line is they set the rules and
>we as dumb lowlife hillbillys are to follow  since they think the
>only two words we can utter are DUH and YEP..

It would not be a problem for the BOD to put a survey on the
website  on things like this. they seem to be able to put all kinds
of other crap on it. BUT that would give the membership a voice and
Lord Dave does not want that.

sad to say i keep my dues paid but only for LOTW.. if it were not for
that i would drop it again as i did back in 68.

73 Tony WA4JQS

Anthony W.  DePrato WA4JQS
Since Sept 9th 1962
ARRL CDXC WIA  FISTS  A1OP
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 39
DXCC HONOR ROLL
FOUNDER SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DX GROUP 1988
CALLS HELD
VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI ZD8JQS V31SS WA4JQS/ZS1 WA4JQS/KC4 WA4JQS/4K1
ZUT DE WA4JQS