[RTTY] The trailing blank or 2

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Mon Jan 27 21:31:23 EST 2014

That's the way I do it.  I just wasn't clear where you were suggesting the <CR>

I come in from the left margin with one space then start the message with a {enterlf} to give me a space after any garbage and on a new line.  At the end, I put a space.

Works for me (and apparently you, as well.)

Steve Bookout
steve at nr4m.com