[RTTY] The trailing blank or 2

William Turner dezrat1242 at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 27 22:00:53 EST 2014

If you're using N1MM, there is a check-box option to Remove Excess Line
Feeds. I think that's the wording. It will print one line feed but
strips out any more than that.
But as others pointed out, the best practice at the end of your macro is
just a space or two, no line feeds at all.

Don't know if WriteLog has this or not. Probably does.

73, Bill W6WRT