[RTTY] Serial card recommendations?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 6 02:44:18 EDT 2014

I'm using the SYBA model SD-PEX15011 4-port serial card in my new Dell desktop with Windows 8.1. Works fine. Installation was not
hard but a little strange for me when I tried to use the supplied disk.

I bought mine from Newegg but they are presently out of stock.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124075

A friend of mine also bought one for his HP desktop with Windows 8.1 and it works fine in his PC as well. He allowed Windows to
install the drivers for him and it installed fine with no issues.

73, Don AA5AU