[RTTY] RTTY Macros

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Sun Jul 20 11:53:30 EDT 2014

Good morning all.

NAQP was fun again, although I only had a short time to be able to operate.

I think one thing the experienced guys should do is keep a list of the
stations that send their call or the exchange and then put some CR's at
the end of the line and send them an email afterwards asking that they
not do that.  Nothing is as frustrating as just as you click on a call
or exchange and, it pops up the screen.

I know about the 'excessive linefeeds' feature, but even with one CR at
the end it moves the line just about the time you go to click on it.
End of rant :-)  73
Tom W7WHY