[RTTY] Fwd: RE: ARRL W1AW Bulletin Operations

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Thu Jun 5 11:11:57 EDT 2014

W1AW can operate as per it's published schedule and you can too If you
can meet all the requirements.

You must:

1. Be a club station that is paying the control operator for their services.
2. Make one way transmissions for telegraphy practice or informational
bulletins.
3. Publish your schedule 30 days in advance (this would generally have
to be a written publication under normal interpretations of "publish"
in the CFR).
4. Transmit for at least 40 hours a week.
5. Schedule your operations on at least 6 MF or HF amateur bands at
times meant to maximize coverage.

In practicality, the ARRL is the only organization that can actually
meet those requirements.

73,

Paul, N8HM