[RTTY] Reason for W1AW/P Delayed LoTW Uploads

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Jun 7 08:51:35 EDT 2014

Because it is a huge undertaking by the coordinators.   Each individual
operators log has to be sent to the ARRL then they have to upload each
log separately to capture the proper country and grid.   I have no clue
if the Colorado coordinators are having to pester people for their logs
or if they are in.

Dayton tossed into the middle of this probably did not help either.

Mike W0MU