[RTTY] RM-11708

Mike Tessmer mtessmer at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 9 21:32:37 EDT 2014

from [W0MU Mike Fatchett]

>The ARRL and W1AW have been willfully interfering with just users of spectrum for years.
>That is something to be proud of. So much for courtesy. It is expected by the ARRL/W1AW
>but never given.

>The ARRL does not care about deliberate interference.  They do it on a daily basis with
>the bulletins and code practice sessions...

Mike

Please cite specific examples of this deliberate interference - more than one, please,
since you have stated that this has been going on daily, for years.  Please include the parties
affected, the dates, times, frequencies, etc.  I'm not naïve - I'm sure someone, somewhere,
at some time has had a QSO interrupted by the regular bulletin transmissions.  But "deliberate"
implies intent.  Can you prove that that W1AW was intent on interrupting an ongoing QSO?

I still have no idea what W1AW bulletin transmissions have to do with RM-11708.

73, Mike K9NW