[RTTY] ARRL Deliberate Interference

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Jun 10 09:39:04 EDT 2014

Thomas,

I think you are right.  History has it's own momentum and that's working to
the benefit of the W1AW operations.  And while it may very well be an issue
warranting reconsideration, despite the years that program has been running,
the bulletin operations and their interference are arguably insignificant
compared to the potential posed by 11708 should the worst-case be realized.

The problem is 11708.  We have to stay focused on that subject and not get
sidetracked on ancillary problems.  After all, the league is focused keenly
on making 11708 a reality.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie