[RTTY] 2 tone vs MMTTY

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Wed Jun 11 13:32:14 EDT 2014

WinWarbler, a component of the free-ware DXLab Suite, includes both the MMTTY engine and the 2Tone engine, and simultaneously
displays the text that each decodes. I have seen circumstances in which 2Tone provides better decoding that MMTTY, and vice versa --
sometimes during the same QSO.

     73,

             Dave, AA6YQ (author, DXLab)