[RTTY] RM-11708 Vision of the future

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Mar 14 13:06:45 EDT 2014

Paul,

Everyone's opinion should be represented and respected.  But you may get a
more sympathetic response if you were to counter with some facts of your
own - or at least some creativity (which Terry showed here).  Especially
given the RTTY contest pedigree that AB5K carries into the discussion.
Don't let the fact that he's been there, done that, and has the wallpaper to
prove it dissuade you.

Make a clear and concise case as to your view and debate the issue on the
merits, checking the emotion at the door.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie