[RTTY] What is this auto mode that QRM's me?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:31:48 EDT 2014

I agree except they should be representing all of us, not necessarily just
those opposed to the proposal (or those in favor as it seems they are right
now). The end-around they did (in spite of being instructed to get our
feedback in the minutes of the board meeting) warrant a change in
leadership. Thats what burns me the most.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC