[RTTY] 17 Meter RTTY W1AW/7 at 20:33z

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Wed May 7 14:41:01 EDT 2014

Hi Jeff WK6I.  You were calling CQ and all the world was calling you.  Many
JA's were copied here calling.  I figure something was wrong.  It always
happens at the worst time.
I am going to be operating W1AW/0 Missouri on the 28th of May.  I will be
on 15 RTTY from 1400-1600Z followed by two other guys given a 6 hour total.
I am scheduled for RTTY on other days.  One of my buddies, AB0RX, is even
going to try SO2R on RTTY as W1AW/0.
I did work you guys on 20 RTTY.
See you in the pile-ups unless you are going to Dayton.

Joe K0BX
Looking forward to the RTTY Dinner at Dayton.