[RTTY] Hardest RTTY Station to Work - EVER

Richard Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Sat May 17 14:31:54 EDT 2014

Thanks for the comments from all.  If it was easy, we would not do it. W1AW/0 (SD) on 17 meter RTTY has been hard for me and may be easy for others.  I gave up when the Pactor robot took over his transmit frequency and I could no longer copy the W1AW/0 (SD) RTTY on 18 MHz.  I moved to 10 and worked W1AW/0 (SD) on CW with just a few calls.  Will try on 17 again tomorrow.

I have really enjoyed working the ARRL 2014 Centennial QSO Party and I am now #175 out 115K stations and #11 in Texas so I have been able to keep my head above water. Just hope I can keep it up for the rest of the year.

73 Dick AA5VU