[RTTY] How did the RM-11708 pins come across?

Steve, NR4M steve at nr4m.com
Mon May 19 22:35:58 EDT 2014

I had them available each night at the Crown Plaza and always had a bunch with me during the day, to hand out, as needed.
Of the 300 I started with, I may have 30 to 40 left.
And I saw K-1 Zed Zed at dinner Friday night (Spaghetti Factory) across the room and when I caught his eye, using gestures, I offered him the badge that I was wearing. He looked at me kinda funny and gestured that he declined my offer.
I know of a couple of people that did talk to him and I understand he was evasive when questioned.

73 de Steve, NR4M

Sent from my iPhone