[RTTY] How did the RM-11708 pins come across?

Rex Simmons, NX8G nx8g.01 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:07:22 EDT 2014

I wore my pin in plain sight throughout my time at Dayton (Wednesday
through Monday).  I fielded several questions on it at places like the
restaurant where I was eating breakfast.  most of the responses were
favorable following my feeble explanation.  I also noticed one of the
vendors in the Array Solutions booth wearing one.  I didn't have any
interaction with ARRL officials.  Overall I think they went over GREAT!

73,

Rex, NX8G

------------------------------ Message: 4 Date: Mon, 19 May 2014
19:07:33 -0500 From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net> To: "'RTTY'"
<rtty at contesting.com> Subject: [RTTY] How did the RM-11708 pins come
across? Message-ID: <001b01cf73bf$802fae70$808f0b50$@net> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Curious to know how the RM-11708 pins
came across? Any reaction from K1ZZ or others at the ARRL? BTW, I
replace my picture on QRZ.COM with a picture of the pin and also have it
displayed on the home page of rttycontesting.com. 73, Don AA5AU