[RTTY] How did the RM-11708 pins come across?

Terry ab5k at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 16:15:31 EDT 2014

Dan, W5DNT wore his pin to the ARRL diner dinner and discussed opposition
with Rick Roerich, Dave Sumner and Kay Craigle.   Dan reports there are no
plans to repeal RM-11708 and Sumner is dug in.   It's very important that
everyone file AGAINST comments on the FCC site.  Instructions at
http://savertty.com/RM11708.pdf

Terry AB5K