[RTTY] (no subject)

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Nov 27 00:59:09 EST 2014

Full FSK TX capability was added to 2Tone in a recent release.  That is much
simpler than pFSK, both in hardware and setup.  Audio level is irrelevant.

Ed W0YK

Jim W7RY wrote:

I just built a pseudo FSK board for 2-Tone. It works fine on my laptop
(volume all the way up), but not on my desktop. Listening to the audio on my
headphones, the level from the desktop (mother board integrated sound) is
quite a bit lower than my laptop.

Any way to boost the audio level out? I have another sound card ordered to
see it that will help.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a high output level sound card or other
suggestions?