[RTTY] (no subject)

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 27 08:46:03 EST 2014

Unfortunately, software generated FSK is proving to have less than
reliable bit timing in heavily loaded systems - and with systems
that have significant USB activity.  With logging software processing
large numbers of spots from skimmer fed clusters, doing heavy polling,
writing log back-ups to USB storage devices, etc. software generated
FSK accuracy fails in any system with less than a quad core CPU and
4 to 8 GB of system RAM.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV