[RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing

David VE3VID ve3vid at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:11:00 EDT 2014

Hi Tim(excellent topic)
I am amazed with the variation in preferences regarding keyboard and mouse.   Especially Fabi, using a gaming mouse with extended Fkey abilities. I'd like to hear more about how this was implemented.
My 2c - 1 hand on the keys,  1 hand hovering on the mouse.   Fkeys for messages
I love the GRAB feature in N1MM,  TAB will populate some entry data,  <click> on extra data like State/Prov - this is where I some times run into a snag.  In CQWW last week some times the State would end up in the <zone> field,  resulting in a manual correction with the keyboard.
IMHO - start every macro with 1 x CRLF.  end every macro with 1 x space, best way to reduce errors
73David
http://www.ve3vid.webs.com/