[RTTY] Can't get MMTTY to TX

paul ecker via RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Thu Oct 9 09:45:52 EDT 2014

My house andshack was recently struck by lightning, which wiped out a bunch of my radio gearand my PC. So I recently built a new PC and am starting from scratch to get myall my digital programs working again.  - Rig is aK3, interface is a Signalink USB, PC is Win 7 64 bit, i5 3.5ghz,  16gb of ram - I havegotten the above setup working fine with DM780 PSK31, JT65HF, WSPR and WSJT-X
 - What Ineed help on is RTTY and specifically MMTTY. I am receiving fine but havingissues on the TX side.
 -  When I go to Tx in MMTTY, I get red Tx lighton Signalink, red Tx light on K3, I see movement on Vu meter in Windows soundplayback tab, the ellipse in MMTTY and the FFT display show what appear to besignals being transmitted, but I get no RF out on K3 meter, no movement on K3ALC meter and I am not hearing any diddles. - I have theK3 in Data mode/AFSK, LSB, and Vox, Signalink Tx knob is at 2 o'clock position,K3 AFSK at 45bps, Mic Sel=Lin In, Mic Gain= 38 - I haveMMTTY & K3 set for 915 mark, 170 shift,  - MMTTY Txtab set to Diddle=LTR, TX=UOS, PTT Port=None, Radio Command to: Port- com7,38400 8-1 none, Group=Kenwood Elecraft; MISC tab Tx Port=sound; Soundcard tabto Rx=mic usb audio codec, Tx=speakers usb audio codec    I had a similarissue a while back and have tried to go back over notes but can't solve. Needsome help from the Group on MMTTY Tx problem.
TnxPaulkc2nyu