[RTTY] W3LPL RTTY Spots?

Martin Berube ve2nmb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:29:20 EDT 2014

A good thing to keep in mind for those working AFSK.  The radio frequency
is not the mark freq.  Some logging software have features to correct that.

I am running AFSK and have those options turned on.  I am usually spotted
at the frequency reported by the software and no one reported me that I
spotted them wrong.

73 de Martin VE2NMB