[RTTY] W3LPL RTTY Spots?

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Mon Sep 29 08:41:16 EDT 2014

The way I view it is that W3LPL is bringing over "interesting" spots from the RBN (which is increasingly including RTTY, especially during contests), to make them accessible to those who do not want to directly expose themselves to the RBN firehose.

For very casual operators, there is probably some value there, either in getting some interesting DX to consider chasing, or in getting an incentive to learn how to apply filters in their chosen DX-spotting tool (if only to block W3LPL spots).

Michael Adams | N1EN | mda at n1en.org