[RTTY] Getting spotted by RTTY skimmers

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Sep 29 23:19:13 EDT 2014

If that is a problem, use one of the contest loggers that does not
scroll ... either WriteLog or N1MM Logger Plus.  A Non-scrolling
display has been standard with Writelog from the beginning and it
is an option in the new N1MM Logger Plus.

I would still rather someone call me with CR/LF so their call is at
the start of the bottom line of the display and not buried in the garble
at the end of the screen and potentially off screen if the
display does not wrap automatically.  If the screen *does* wrap
automatically, it will cause the display to scroll *anyway.*

Always start your macros with CR/LF and end them with a space.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV