[RTTY] BARTG HF Contest 2015 Preliminary Results

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Sun Apr 5 13:09:54 EDT 2015

On Sun, 5 Apr 2015 09:43:43 -0700, Phil wrote:

>Phil N8PS wrote:
>
>I read this post with a degree of nostalgia and note the migration of
>RTTY contests into the realm absolute auditing.

REPLY:

I once watched a novice contester (who shall remain nameless) operate
a RTTY contest. I was appalled at how careless he was at copying call
signs into his log. I would guess half his call signs were busted.

As far as I know he never operated another RTTY contest.

The robot that Phil despises so much would have tossed his log out, as
well it should. In other words, the robot forces  accurate logging.

I love the robot.

Bill W6WRT