[RTTY] ARRL band plan

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 22:33:20 EDT 2015

The last day for input to the ARRL band plan proposal is the 19th of
this month.
If you haven't already taken the survey or sent a comment please do it
soon. The
ACDS guys are pushing to get their users to submit comments, I strongly
suspect
that if they get a lot of comments from that group they will use them to
justify
RM-11708 to the FCC. I could be wrong about that but past experience says
otherwise.

If you send comments please ask that the survey results and all comments
be made
public and send a copy to your division directors/vice directors. Here's
the link
http://www.arrl.org/bandplan

Ron
K0IDT