[RTTY] W1AW Centennial awards.

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Apr 15 15:32:42 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Yesterday I received the WAS certificate for the W1AW WAS Award, and today I
have received the QSO Points Challenge Award - 8396 points in total.
For the Pints award, I was at the 7000 points mark about 3 weeks before the
end of the year, and was sure I wouldn't make the Class 4 level of 7500
points, but I did.

The WAS was all RTTY only, but I admit to using a bit of JT65 to augment the
points for the Points Challenge.

I thoroughly enjoyed the chase, and just wish I had made more of a go of it
from the very start.

A big THANK YOU to all who worked me during the year, and for giving me all
those States and points.

Just a pity that neither award says RTTY, or even DIGITAL, but I know that
was how it was done!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---