[RTTY] Colour scheme for N1MM or other programs in RTTY - easy on the eyes

Bostjan Voncina - S55O bostjan.voncina at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:32:00 EDT 2015

Hello Again!

Since the N1MM guys wont change the setup of colouring and neither see the
additinal bonus on the proposal for a new feature, that would rank your
multis and want to be multis, i played again with the colour scheme for the
rtty windows.

I favour dark green background with white normal txt with standard
colouring of the different kind of contacts.

I also think the w7 and new other border of the windows is too big and it
takes a lot of place on my desktop.

Tryed to use the old windows theme and i have more place on the desktop,
but it's plain ugly :) but it works, i got 3-4 lines more for the decoders
and other stuff. Anyone has a good sugestion for a good windows theme ?

Since it is as it is, we will read eachoter from S51A in SCC RTTY this
year..

Cheers
Boštjan - Ian S55O