[RTTY] SCC RTTY contest this weekend

Øyvind Ekhall djekhall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:41:29 EDT 2015

Thanks Robert for testing the file,

Yes, I am following the instructions and also use the same Writelog module

If I use my log from SCC RTTY 2013 as preset it works just fine, but when I
am trying with the file from
http://lea.hamradio.si/scc/software/software.htm
it loads very slow and I get a timeout message in Writelog
I am using Writelog 11.25C

Anyway, It`s not a big deal and i am looking forward to the contest tomorrow
Let`s hope the propagation will improve

73
Olaf
LB8IB