[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Wed Feb 4 12:35:23 EST 2015

RTTY Friends,

We’ve got a great start in registering for the Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner with 20 people signed up to date, but that is less than 30% of our total registration last year.  This was a fun event last year and was a great way to start the Dayton festivities, getting to see so many RTTY friends face to face.  Let’s continue to build our participation of this dinner and get it back to the level of participation as the founding hams worked so hard to establish many years ago.  Ed, W0YK is working very hard to solicit some great door prizes for this years event.  Here’s the link to sign up for the dinner, so please share it with your friends and local radio clubs http://rttycontestdinner.com

Ralph Fedor, K0IR will be our guest speaker this year and will be back, fresh from his trip to K1N, sharing his experiences both there and RTTY Contesting tips.

If you have any questions, please email me privately.

Thank you and 73’…..Fred, WW4LL