[RTTY] Help with MMTTY/N1MM+

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Feb 12 22:32:00 EST 2015

Userpara.ini has AFC=1 (turned on), so every time MMTTY is launched, AFC is
turned on, regardless of where you had it set.  If you want the default to
be AFC off, then go into userpara.ini and change all instances of AFC=1 to
AFC=0.  There is one for each of the 7 profiles.

Ed W0YK

Bob KA4PKB wrote:

We are using N1MM+ and MMTTY...

We set up MMTTY with AFC off and 2125/170...

And, then in almost a random occurrence the AFC in MMTTY is turned on
   and 2125 is changed to various values...

At the bottom of the N1MM receive window we turn off AFC and click on HAM to
get things back to normal...

All goes well for awhile and then the problem repeats...

We have tried to associate cause and effect over several contests without
anything being obvious to us...

Any help would be appreciated...

Cheryl/aa4yl
Bob/ka4pkb