[RTTY] Dual RX Single Radio

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Feb 13 23:38:34 EST 2015

microHAM uses the AF Out jack (stereo) from all of the dual receiver
Yaesu rigs.  Since the Sub RX audio is not present on the DB37 plug,
there is a 3.5mm female "pigtail" on the AF Out plug.  That needs to
be connected to the "Sub RX" input on the back of MKII or MK2R+ using
a standard 3.5mm audio cable (supplied).

Main Rx is on Left channel of "Line (microHAM CODEC)" or "Line (USB
Audio CODEC)" while Sub RX is on the Right channel.  If you have the
3.5 mm audio cable connected and do not have both channels of audio
you have either configured the sound card incorrectly in Windows,
have not enabled the Sub Rx (Dual RX) in your transceiver, have not
connected the proper cables, or there is a configuration issue in
your transceiver (I've used the MK II in dual RX  with FT-1000D, MK V
and FT-2000 but not an FT-5000).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV