[RTTY] RTTY w/ FSK using TS590S

Martin Berube ve2nmb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:32:26 EST 2015

Hi Ric.

I did successfully run FSK with my ts-590 for a while using a Sondblaster
II interface.

I don't know much about Rascal.  I assume you have the proper wire to
connect it ti the ACC port in the back of the rig.

You might also want to check these menu items:

Menu 63 set it to ACC2.

Menu 44 to 46 for FSK.  I had to change menu 45 to On because I was
transmitting reverse.

I was also working at the time with N1MM classic and mmtty.

Hopes this helps.

73 de Martin VE2NMB