[RTTY] [WriteLog] RTTY FKey Memory line for "W8XXX NOW W9AAA"

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Fri Jan 2 15:06:25 EST 2015

I recommend subscribing to the NCJ if you enjoy radio sport.  Sent directly
to you 6 times a year.

To the point of the original post, an adequate response requires more than a
simple reflector posting in order for someone to gain proficiency in what's
behind the "W8XXX NOW W9AAA" transmission.

Hence, reference to a two part column in the next two issues of the NCJ.
The basics of call sign queuing are addressed along with specific details on
how to implement it in WriteLog, N1MM Logger Plus and Win-Test.

Ed W0YK

Dave N3BUO wrote:

Thanks Ed, we will just run out and buy one at our local magazine store. Oh
that's right no one carries this magazine any more at the news stands.