[RTTY] [WriteLog] RTTY FKey Memory line for "W8XXX NOW W9AAA"

Dave Greig daven3buo at att.net
Fri Jan 2 15:14:48 EST 2015

Hence it is still not an adequate answer.
He is asking for an example of the Marco people are using for logthenpop
Macro.

This is what I am currently using since Ed does not want to share his.
Button Caption  Text
F4 LOGTHENPOP   {TX}{ENTER} ! {LOGTHENPOP} TU NOW {F5}{F2}

F2 is my exchange and F5 is His Call.

Thank You!
Dave Greig N3BUO
*801 Tactical*