[RTTY] Cabrillo error

David VE3VID ve3vid at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:57:22 EST 2015

Thanks Paul, Chen and David for your help.

The robot accepted NT for the log.  Confusing since NU is my section :)  hihi

Sorry I didn't hear you in there Paul.  If you're around Sunday afternoon we could make a contact on RTTY.  I'll be leaving NA-174 in a couple days so QRT from here till next fall.

73

David

    VY0/VE3VID
http://www.ve3vid.webs.com/