[RTTY] NS RTTY on Thursday

Ken Beals k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Jan 27 16:11:00 EST 2015

Greetings Diddlers!

Looks like this weekend is a SSB only affair. Saturday is a Sprint though, (the all new and improved SSB version) so if you need a refresher on Sprint operating, please join us on Thursday for a bit of Sprint diddling. Wouldn't want those RTTY skills to be forgotten now, would we?

Also a big NS welcome to first-timers K0YQ and KB9S who joined us last week, as well as our new regular N5TIT.

Usual time and place, and (do I hear an echo in here?) don't forget:

 160 METERS!!

 Found N6RO on 160 last week, so I'm up to 3 Qs. Progress is happening.

 Dupe rule still in effect. If you enjoy these sessions and think they help
 your technique, please invite your friends. The more the merrier (and
 busier).

 Friday, 30 Jan 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 29 Jan 2015 in NA)
 -- 1745 - 1815 PST
 -- 2045 - 2115 EST
 -- (others in-between these two)
 -- 160: 1805 and up <--- NOTE!!!
 -- 80/40/20, +80kHz up from the band edge
 -- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
 -- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
 -- 100W power limit.

 Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
 links to other info.

 Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for comments and questions. If you don't hear us on 3610 we may have moved a bit due to some other groups who are regularly on the same frequency.

 Diddle diddle,

 Ken K6MR