[RTTY] SECC Teams - July 18, RTTY NAQP

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Mon Jul 13 12:38:08 EDT 2015

SouthEast Contest Club(SECC) members & Anyone else in the area interested......

registrations.

the following blue >>>>> "mailto" construct, to send an email to a
dedicated emailbox:  (Please, place your >>>>> Callsign in the BODY
of the email. TNX)

mailto:WB2RHM at wb2rhm.com?subject=SECC%20RTTY%20NAQP%20SIGN-UP  <<<<<<<<<<

WB2RHM, please send  >>>>> an email 'the old fashioned way'.

TNX,73,
Ben -  WB2RHM/4