[RTTY] North American QSO Party, RTTY

john w8wej at citynet.net
Mon Jul 13 12:40:05 EDT 2015

Tom, they went through all of this last year on the rtty reflector--some
one contacted the powers to be and they said that "would check in to it"--
heard nothing  since...until after the test and the same thread will
kick in again
IMO , a dumb rule-- if you are not going to submit any logs to them,,,,
Id run it at 100 wts wid amp--   I run my 590 at 55 wts or so in rtty
tests   this mostly in s&p
gl 73 john