[RTTY] Windows 10 upgrade

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Fri Jul 31 00:54:15 EDT 2015

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:31:31 -0700, Michael wrote:

>Hmm .. it seems you did come to a very fast conclusion.
>
>1. There are plenty themes available and colors can be changed.
Really? Tell me how to change the color of the title bar on a window.
The people on at least one Windows 10 blog say it can't be done. It's
easy to do in 8.1 but that option seems to be missing in 10. No doubt
there will be a hack or fix soon because it is so annoying.

>2. Everybody cried over the loss of the start menu. Now it's back and
>everybody bitches about that too?
Not everybody. I liked the 8.1 start page because the tiles are all
present without scrolling. Just move the mouse and click.

>If you don't like it, why don't you turn on the full screen version? Did you
>check out all the options?
Full screen just makes my objections larger.  :-)

>3. Haven't tested it and don't use it so can't comment.
Trust me.

>4. Is your user account admin?
Yes, of course.

73, Bill W6WRT