[RTTY] Windows 10 upgrade

Michael Schulz mschulz at creative-chaos.com
Fri Jul 31 08:03:41 EDT 2015

See below.

1. Looking at my Edge title bar right now, it is grey in line with my accent
color. Or maybe I'm missing
exactly which bar you mean.

2. I always told people that the 8.1 start screen was a much more efficient
way to start an app. Tap Win-key,
start typing name of app, hit enter once enough is found and boom. Done.
Much faster. Win10 works the same.
Don't even need to click, but that of course works too. Seemed like
overnight people forgot how to use a mouse.

The full screen version of the start menu in 10 is of course not fully
populated, so you need to add the titles you
want and then can arrange by topics etc. Maybe not the best solution, but as
the comments about the start menu
show, can't please everybody :).

Best tip: if you don't like something provide the feedback to MSFT. The
teams are very interested in it.
@gabeaul is da man (or the Feedback app).

It sure takes some time getting used to, just like anything else that
changes in life. I can say with confidence
however it's worth it. Give it some more time and you'll agree with me.

73 Mike K5TRI