[RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Fri Jul 31 18:26:41 EDT 2015

Sorry, the reflector does not like my Win10 Mail app posts...
I’ve been using mine since the early builds of Win10. No problems. On some
of the early Win10 builds it would scramble the port numbers, but no problem
putting them back. Lately though (last 2 or 3 builds) this has not been a
problem.

I only use mine for radio control since I have a u2R for FSK.

Ken K6MR