[RTTY] FW: Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Fri Jul 31 18:31:13 EDT 2015

Don,

I am using two SI-PEX50054 cards (2S1P each). Windows 8.1 had built in drivers when I installed them.
They still work after upgrading to Windows 10. I would expect you should have a similar experience with the PEX15011 card.
The only issue I had was Win 10 did a fruit basket turnover by assigning different Comm numbers to the serial ports.
The Parallel ports remained the same.

73, Jim – w5ifp at gvtc.com