[RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Jul 31 19:05:13 EDT 2015

After having the Windows 10 Upgrade trash the boot disk on my old
Vista laptop that had been upgraded to Windows 7, I'm holding off
on all Windows 10 upgrades until I can pick up some spare solid
state disks and image the old boot drives so I don't have to spend
a couple days rebuilding a computer if anything goes wrong again.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV