[RTTY] NA-174 soon QRT

David VE3VID ve3vid at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:24:35 EDT 2015

Hi everybody - sorry this is a bit off topic.  Also, I'd really appreciate it if this message could be forwarded on to the IOTA groups.  I have very limited internet here.

After 2 years of 20m RTTY HELL and SSB  from Igloolik Island (NA-174) my work here will soon be done.  Though I will be returning to Baffin Island later, and may at some future time also return to Igloolik Island, the operations which have occurred 3 times a year since March of 2013 will finish up in about 1 month.

For DXers and IOTA fans still hoping for a QSL I will be active on 20m RTTY on March 22, 28, 29 and April 4th. Work schedule as permitting on April 11 & 12 as well.    I'm also hoping to participate in some of the contests up to that point.   After that Igloolik Island will be QRT.

73 and cheers

David

    VY0/VE3VID
http://www.ve3vid.webs.com/