[RTTY] Mouse performance

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Thu Mar 19 12:32:10 EDT 2015

Hi Bill

I am using a wireless mouse on both my computers here and don't see the
'latency' you are seeing.  Mine are instantaneous, just like a wired
mouse.  Also use a wireless keyboard on both boxes.

The reason I got away from the wired mouse was that it was a place that
allowed RF to get into the computer.  I put some torroids on the cable
and that helped, but on 20 it gave me fits.  Since I went to the
wireless mouse I will never go back to the wired one.  No problems with
RFI now.

Could be it was just the mouse you were using.  If possible maybe try
another one???  73
Tom W7WHY