[RTTY] Mouse performance

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Mar 19 16:36:05 EDT 2015

I normally prefer the trackballs.  For gaming they don't work as well
for me so the switch.

I have been using the logitech cordless trackballs for quite some time
with no isuses withe delays or latency or whatever you want to call it.
They need to be cleaned pretty frequently and the XYL has managed to
wear out one of the clickie switches after many years of use.  I only
use the trackballs on trips with the laptop etc.

Mike W0MU