[RTTY] Possible bug in Writelog timestamp

THOMAS L GUNTZEL tom.guntzel at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 19:34:41 EDT 2015

I have sent the following report to support at writelog.

Thought you might want to check it yourself as it may cause reporting problems.

I have been setting up rtty messages etc for the Bartg RTTY contest and as you know it needs a timestamp in the exchange.

I have been using the %T macro and I have found that once you use the  macro to send a report and if for some reason you do not log the qso the time will not increment.  So when you go to the next contact the time could be off by several minutes depending on if you are running or S&P.

This could come into play if the exchange is not completed and you decide to not log the contact, wipe the callsign clear on go on to the next.

Though you would like to know.

Tom G
K0TLG