[RTTY] Delaware RTTY suggestion - NAQP!

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sat May 2 09:51:29 EDT 2015

I do appreciate that Delaware is sometimes hard to get (although I am just
one state over!) One year after missing only Delaware for a sweep in ARRL
Sweepstakes CW, I made sure  to go to Delaware to operate for sweepstakes.
There can be this kinda seesaw effect where it is well represented one year
and not so easy to find the next year.

Very commonly Delaware is on in NAQP RTTY contests. Last July RTTY NAQP
Delaware was very well represented: N3DXX, K3CWF, W3MLK, KB3IWV. N8NA also
has been on in RTTY contests. (Despite having an 8 in the call, he is in
Delaware.)  I also find KT3R in my RTTY roundup logs from this January.

Tim N3QE